Luvolbikes

Riding for 56 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 21:51
First Name
John Fahlberg
My Ride
2020 Thruxton RS
I am buying a 2020 Thruxton in Oct 2021. I see Triumph is offering $750 "Triumph cash" with this model year purchased in October. I would seem to qualify and I did not use their special financing which is the other option. My dealer did not mention this but it is mentioned on their website. I will call them when they open on Tuesday to inquire but in the meantime has anyone had experience with "triumph cash" with a new bike purchase. Does it come after the sale from the manufacturer or does the dealer have something to do with it too? Anyone know?

jimdouglas28

Riding for 47 Years
Local time
Today, 00:51
First Name
jimdouglas28
My Ride
2014 bonneville se and 2016 america plus 5 other non triumphs
I am buying a 2020 Thruxton in Oct 2021. I see Triumph is offering $750 "Triumph cash" with this model year purchased in October. I would seem to qualify and I did not use their special financing which is the other option. My dealer did not mention this but it is mentioned on their website. I will call them when they open on Tuesday to inquire but in the meantime has anyone had experience with "triumph cash" with a new bike purchase. Does it come after the sale from the manufacturer or does the dealer have something to do with it too? Anyone know?
I bought a 2014 Bonneville SE with $1000 Triumph cash. I used it to buy $1000 of Triumph accessories you can only use it to buy Triumph brand accessories and cannot take it in cash
Make sure you get the triumph cash before you take possession

sikatri

Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
My Ride
2005 Triumph Thruxton 900
Perhaps you should contact the dealership now, before you pickup your motorcycle as mentioned above.

Luvolbikes

Riding for 56 Years
Local time
Yesterday, 21:51
First Name
John Fahlberg
My Ride
2020 Thruxton RS
Turns out the dealer kept the "factory promotion" money as profit. The price of the bike was significantly reduced (though it is a 2020 clearance ) but I wish they had made their small print, ambiguous disclaimer hidden away at the bottom, as prominent as they had made the advertised promotion which was boldly placed at the top. I sent a note to Triumph USA to look into. I checked several other offers for the same bike online and of the reduced priced ones some do make it clear and others don't. $12,999 , plus shipping only. Still is a good deal for a 2020 Thruxton. I will have to pay the tax and lic , reg in my state which is understood. No underhanded dealer prep or other hidden profit like most dealers use. I just wish they would put all the cards on the table so you can compare apples to apples when you're looking for the best deal.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom