Triumph Legend Rear Paddock Stand

pyarwood

Local time
Today, 05:41
First Name
Paul
My Ride
Triumph TT Legend
Does anybody know what rear paddock stand fits the triumph legend TT, the exhausts seem to be in the way of most ,and there is no screw holes for bobbins ,?thanks for looking at this post.

Sorry I am new to this lot n replied to you but called you the wrong name!
Thanks for the info.
The legend is a really good bike n is easy to ride. Best bike I have had to date.
Will upload some photos but not sure if it will be seen by just you or everyone????

Don't worry about that Pyarwood as Hemi said Dave has more than likely been called worse ( Just don't type it down ) ROTFL

Will be good to see your Legend when you get time to put the photos on the forum for all to see.

Trying to put photos on now, but not used to navigating forums will see if it works,if not will have to get my daughter to sort it.by the way the paddock stand works a treat, cheers

Trying to put photos on now, but not used to navigating forums will see if it works,if not will have to get my daughter to sort it.by the way the paddock stand works a treat, cheers

Here we go a little help thread on uploading photos Images - Uploading into Post and Thread You would be looking at using the last part here upload from your computer

Great looking bike TUP TUP

Good looking bike !

Beautiful machine!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom