Triumph Products/Accessories Questions

MotoMachines

Local time
Today, 06:30
My Ride
Super Tenere
Hi guys, my name is Mitch and I work at Moto Machines (www.motomachines.com) which is a seller of premium motorcycle accessories such as windshields, luggage, and protection. I am reaching out to the community here to become more involved and in efforts to get to know what people are looking for and what to stock. So I have three questions for you.

One, what would you like to see being sold that you have a hard time finding? This can be one item specifically or a whole category of things.

Two, Amazon has caused some problems with real-world expectations and now those new to motorcycling from the Amazon world expect everything to be in stock. We do our best to keep everything in stock but it’s simply not possible based on how many options are available and the fact that some items don’t sell that often. Can you please let me know how important it is to you that the item is in stock when you purchase the item. What is the length of time you are willing to wait on an item to get back in stock? Have you gone with an alternative lesser quality item because you didn’t want to wait? Do you still have that item or did you end up replacing it? Whatever your experience on this subject, we want to hear!

Three, what grinds your gears when it comes to purchasing items for your bike?

I’d like to be able to get accessories in the uk to add to my 2018 Thruxton that are not genuine Triumph,
At the moment it looks like everyone else’s

Attachments

• 20127828-5753-4F9E-A644-AB84F8F289BC.jpeg
    20127828-5753-4F9E-A644-AB84F8F289BC.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 13
I’d like to be able to get accessories in the uk to add to my 2018 Thruxton that are not genuine Triumph,
At the moment it looks like everyone else’s
Try Harley Davidson or Moto Guzzi or BMW accessories.
But it seems to me that:
" as soon as Triumph make it perfect , someone wants to change it.
Beware of false emperors.

Try Harley Davidson or Moto Guzzi or BMW accessories.
But it seems to me that:
" as soon as Triumph make it perfect , someone wants to change it.
Beware of false emperors.
Yes, you are right but my Thruxton S is slightly different to most, it’s just it looks the same as all the parts are available through Triumph.

I’m looking for something different, I don’t know what but something.

I used to be indecisive but I don’t really know now:giggle::giggle:

Yes, you are right but my Thruxton S is slightly different to most, it’s just it looks the same as all the parts are available through Triumph.

I’m looking for something different, I don’t know what but something.

I used to be indecisive but I don’t really know now:giggle::giggle:
Look at the Bikes in the movie "Stone".
Also any american custom video.

There are quite a few aftermarket companies out there making cool add ons for Triumph at the moment. Including us ;)

We have a pretty cool rear rack for the Thruxton that was a top seller!

Buying accessories for motorcycles is kind of like buying the latest Iphone. Everybody stands in line and pays too much to get the latest thing no one else has, only to go home with the same stuff everyone else has :D

My solution ? Make it yourself. Then you KNOW you have the only one...J.D.

Lathe-01.jpg

Hi guys, my name is Mitch and I work at Moto Machines (www.motomachines.com) which is a seller of premium motorcycle accessories such as windshields, luggage, and protection. I am reaching out to the community here to become more involved and in efforts to get to know what people are looking for and what to stock. So I have three questions for you.

One, what would you like to see being sold that you have a hard time finding? This can be one item specifically or a whole category of things.

Two, Amazon has caused some problems with real-world expectations and now those new to motorcycling from the Amazon world expect everything to be in stock. We do our best to keep everything in stock but it’s simply not possible based on how many options are available and the fact that some items don’t sell that often. Can you please let me know how important it is to you that the item is in stock when you purchase the item. What is the length of time you are willing to wait on an item to get back in stock? Have you gone with an alternative lesser quality item because you didn’t want to wait? Do you still have that item or did you end up replacing it? Whatever your experience on this subject, we want to hear!

I'm looking for a genuine front left foot peg for a 2003 Bonneville America. Do you have that and how much?

Buying accessories for motorcycles is kind of like buying the latest Iphone. Everybody stands in line and pays too much to get the latest thing no one else has, only to go home with the same stuff everyone else has :D

My solution ? Make it yourself. Then you KNOW you have the only one...J.D.

View attachment 45647
I wish I could, sadly I’m bolt on only

This forum is odd because I replied to Wire wheels post about engineering things yourself.
Go figure

I'd like some options on handlebars and other ergonomics for the new Bonneville Speedmaster. I am very hesitant about "universal fits". I have gotten many contradicting answers on what will work vs what is not compatible. Having to wait is OK, it is when returns based on fitment are a hassle that gets me annoyed. I want quality first.

It would be nice if I could just change the angle of my back by a few degrees. My arms are a bit too short so I have to lean in to the handle bars a bit. On a long ride it puts pressure on the palms of the hands so they start to go to sleep and my back starts to feel the strain. I would like to change the handlebar mounts so I could move the bar back an inch or two. That would allow me to sit more upright and be a bit better over the long haul. Where can I purchase different mounts and if I have to, replace all the cables with longer ones?

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom