Robert Barlow

Riding for 6 Months
Local time
Today, 18:39
First Name
Bob
My Ride
Triumph speed twin 2021
Hi has anyone fitted after market slip on cans to the latest model yet ? I’m being told by dealer that the new Euro5 model dose not allow you to De cat or change silencer, has anybody done any of them to the latest model? Thanks Bob

Qship

Riding for 41 Years
Staff
Local time
Today, 14:39
First Name
Steve
My Ride
'17 Tiger Explorer XRT
Seen a post in the Street Twin section IIRC about the 2021(2) Street Twin having a welded exhaust as well so tampering was damned near impossible. Guess the Speed Twin is following suit. May be able to swap silencers(mufflers) as that does not affect emissions, but catalytic converters welded in. If there's a clamp just before the mufflers, should be able to install different ones.
Could always try to find a earlier(read unwelded) exhaust from somewhere and swap.

Vector

Riding for 51 Years
Local time
Today, 10:39
First Name
Gary
My Ride
2020 Vanderhall Venice Blackjack
Thankfully I am pleased with my Street Twin is stock form. The sounds is great and it runs well.

Robert Barlow

Riding for 6 Months
Local time
First Name
Bob
My Ride
Triumph speed twin 2021
Seen a post in the Street Twin section IIRC about the 2021(2) Street Twin having a welded exhaust as well so tampering was damned near impossible. Guess the Speed Twin is following suit. May be able to swap silencers(mufflers) as that does not affect emissions, but catalytic converters welded in. If there's a clamp just before the mufflers, should be able to install different ones.
Could always try to find a earlier(read unwelded) exhaust from somewhere and swap.
Ok thanks for that I will have a look at the clamps thanks

Robert Barlow

Riding for 6 Months
Local time
First Name
Bob
My Ride
Triumph speed twin 2021
Thankfully I am pleased with my Street Twin is stock form. The sounds is great and it runs well.
they don’t sound to bad at all But I just like the short Zard pipes for looks thanks for reply

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Top Bottom