Davidxavier

Local time
Today, 06:17
First Name
David
My Ride
Triumph T120
Hi

calling Triumph Bonneville T120 2016 onwards - there's a new face book page for any T120 owners out there.

It's a friendly non commercial site which is aimed at T120 owners for any news, hints and tips.

Do feel free to drop by. Link here....

Dave - West Sussex UKP1030689.JPG

Last edited:
Just type in

Triumph T120 Owners Club

on face book and it'll take you there

Dave

Thanks, Dave. I am contemplating a T-120.

Thanks, Dave. I am contemplating a T-120.

Well try it, I think you may enjoy it? I moved from a much loved Kawasaki W 800 (not too many sold in the USA) and wanted to move back to the retro Bonneville range.

My one has 23,000 miles on the clock and looks like new still. Love the engine. Love the style.

Dave

I have test ridden one. I have missed the Bonnie family ever since I sold my 03 T100. I love my Tiger but I'm looking to go back to a Bonnie.

I have test ridden one. I have missed the Bonnie family ever since I sold my 03 T100. I love my Tiger but I'm looking to go back to a Bonnie.

You will love it Carl.

I can only say it's calling you !

Dave

It is calling me loudly!!! BGRIN

It is calling me loudly!!! BGRIN

Carl

you have two options:

1. lie down in a darkened room take two Aspirin and hope the urge goes away.

2. Second option is to calculate $ and then go put a down payment on a T120. LOL.

Good luck with whichever path you proceed upon.

Dave

Thanks for the add to the site here too. Great to be able to use this forum for news and views.

Dave (West Sussex UK)

P1030688.JPG

Hello from Arkansas,USA, I just purchased a 2018 T120 with just 575 miles showing,
I needed a bike that my lady enjoyed riding. I recently got a 1998 Thunderbird Sport which we took on a short trip with our Toy Hauler to a rally for several days.
It is not a passenger friendly bike. She swore never to get on it again. I also have a 2008 Thruxton we have used several times and not that bad,,,but still not a passenger friendly machine.
She can ride all day on my 1975 Norton Commando Interstate---???? and enjoys the comfort of my Meyer custom seat on my 2004 BMW R1150RS...500 mile days sometimes.
So, that is /was my reason for the T120...hoping she will be a happy passenger====happy for both of us.
The T120 will not replace anything as a main ride...just as a Triumph to ride when going on and to Triumph events, rides, rallies etc. But, I do intend on selling the TBS and maybe the Thruxton...too much insurance costs, and property taxes going out...and less time in the shop doing services.
I guess I'll have a lot of questions to ask on that new T120 FB site.

Sharp looking bike----I like the solid colors.

Hi Jo

thank you, yes I am sure you'll be so happy with the T120. Each of us decides what the best bike is for their needs, I'm sure it'll all sort out.

The face book page is: Triumph T120 Owners Club

Feel free to find us and join in.

Safe riding.

Dave

At the castle... (not mine though) :) life is tough eh ? DaveIMG_0216.JPG

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom