uncomfortable street twin seat

Hi I'm new to the forum, I have had a 2016 street twin for just over a year. Has anyone else found the seat to be uncomfortable and if so has anyone tried the low comfort seat (part number A2304333) and found it more comfortable than the standard seat. Be grateful for any help thanks
I have a 2012 Bonneville it came with a seat that was almost flat and not to good looking. I found a sculpted seat off a 2011 that looks right for the bike but, they must have just cut down the foam because it is extremely uncomfortable after only an hour in the saddle. I think I may have to go back to the flat seat. So I agree you are not crazy. You may need to look into a new aftermarket seat like some of the guys had suggested. Good luck.

On my 2020 Street Twin after 1.5 to 2 hours my butt hurts. I bought an Airhawk seat the Airhawk small cruiser pad. I met a guy who had one on his T120 and loved it. I'm going to install it ttoday on my 2020 Street Twin and see how it feels. FYI, I got it on ebay for a steal $27 + tax.

Let us know how you like it.

Ok I've had the Airhawk seat on for 2 rides and its the best aftermarket item I've bought for the Street Twin. NO MORE SORE BUTT. The top fabric was a little slippery at first but after I let more air out it was fine. I have the original Airhawk not the Airhawk2 so I don't know if the top fabric is different on the Airhawk2.

My understanding is the 2022 I pick up Wednesday has a new improved stock seat.

Vector, I'm interested in what you think of that seat. I've never found a stock seat that was comfortable for me..

Vector, I'm interested in what you think of that seat. I've never found a stock seat that was comfortable for me..
I'll be able to tell you in about 8 hours.

The 2022 seat is a new design.

Hi I'm new to the forum, I have had a 2016 street twin for just over a year. Has anyone else found the seat to be uncomfortable and if so has anyone tried the low comfort seat (part number A2304333) and found it more comfortable than the standard seat. Be grateful for any help thanks
I rode a street twin w the comfort seat. It was better.

It's interesting to me that Triumph is supposed to be a premium bike but they cut corners on the seats. I have a new 2020 Speedmaster, and don't care for the stock seat. Triumph has a comfort seat for this model also. I don't like the idea of buying a new bike and then buying a new seat for it. I've had over ten different bikes before and never even thought about replacing the seats.
I still do think of the Triumph brand as a step above many other makes. I guess no one's perfect.

Yep , you’re right on the money . The Bonnevilles should all come with the comfort seat as a standard feature . Would not cost any more , they would get better reviews and sell more motorcycles . Major no brainer , and they have good foot pegs , my feet never get sore ??

Most manufacturers offer comfort seats, a way to get more money.

Yep ! You’re right .

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom