US Price for New Trophy Announced

Well that sounds like a great start so have you ordered your new one yet :y2:

I have someone interested in buying my old Trophy for $3000.00 - which is probably more than I could trade it for at a dealership if they'd even trade at all.

I think you are right - and that is a good start. I hope you can work it out.

That only leaves me $16,000.00 short !!

But if you wash it you should get a few more $$ for it ......... Wait bad idea it may fall apart if you wash it ROTFL

Well I gots me lottery ticket if I win I will buy two and have one shipped to ya AJ.:y15: Fingers crossed.

I wish you well for the lottery!

Well, the 2013 Trophy has finally arrived Downunder and there are Two at my dealer. How's this, I was chatting to the manager just prior to Christmas and he made me an offer I can't really refuse. he said when the demo bike arrives, would I like to have it for a few days and run it in for him? I had to say no because I don't really want one. LIAR!!! I could'nt resist. The second bike in the store is the demo and I can collect it Wednesday if I want! Do I ever.... He knows that I'll probably buy one anyway at some time so he's just setting me up. I'll keep the forum informed.

As for the price, you Yanks are getting a great deal. AUD $27,750.00 on the road here! I can't understand why the HUGE price difference but it's still a damed sight cheaper than a BMW R1200RT SE. A better bike too I reckon. The Aussie $ is currently at USD $1.04 so work that out. Not too much difference, but I believe that our wages are somewhat higher than in the USA so maybe that's why!

I'll let you all know how the run in ride goes.

Lee :)

I ya a bit strapped for time I'll stand in, call my self Pooksta, they won't notice.

Wow Lee that sure is a cool opertunaty for you to get a great feel before you buy, make sure that you take it for a good ride and let's us know how it is TUP

It would appear to be much cheaper than the Aussie price!

I could never even think of paying that price for a bike :y13:

Lee that is a really sweet opportunity for you. I am really looking forward to your ride reports.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom