Administrator
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 23:33
First Name
Rocky
My Ride
2006 T100 Bonneville
In this province we have a mandatory bi-annual vehicle inspection and Brand X was due this month.
Today, I had an early morning appointment for an inspection at a new shop well outside of town quite close to some of my favourite roads.
The bike passed with flying colours, and since it was still early, I rode for an hour on the coastal roads before heading back towards the city.
I had skipped breakfast on purpose as I intended to grab some breakfast on the way.
Since Vernon's Thunderbird Diner is more or less on the way, I stopped in. I have has suppertime meals there, but never breakfast and I wasn't disappointed.
The "all day breakfast" may be available all day, but it will also keep you satisfied all day: eggs, ham, home fries, baked beans, toast and coffee BGRIN
I have another MVI next week for the Bonneville and Vernon's will again be blessed by my presence BGRIN
The bike was around the corner resting in the shade.

Qship

Smile, you're on camera. Somewhere.
Riding for 38 Years
Staff
Local time
Yesterday, 23:33
First Name
Steve
My Ride
'17 Tiger Explorer XRT
Vernon's has great food. Never had the breakfast there. Yet.
Glad you enjoyed a ride along with the dreaded MVI. A little bad, a lotta good.
We(NB) are adopting the 2 year MVI soon but we don't have to get bikes inspected here. I fear it will be coming soon. PEI has it as well.
Ride safe.

Top Bottom