Administrator
Local time
Today, 10:52
First Name
Dave
My Ride
Speedmaster
Riding Since
[URL='https://cdn.productsafety.gov.au/system/files/Collegiate%20Alumni%20Close%20Contact%20Saddle%20Black%20and%20Brown.jpg']Photograph of Collegiate Alumni Close Contact Saddle Black and Brown[/URL]

Product description​

Leather and synthetic horse saddles

These saddles were previously recalled on 20 November 2018 under PRA2018/17153. Saddles that were previously recalled will need to be inspected again.

What are the defects?​

The girth points may not have been attached to the saddle correctly. When the saddle was previously recalled and replacement screws installed, not all the screws may have been replaced.

What are the hazards?​

If the girth points are not correctly attached, they may detach from the saddle and the saddle may no longer be secured to the horse, which could lead to an injury for the rider.

What should consumers do?​

Consumers must immediately stop using the saddles and return the saddle to the nearest Horseland store for an inspection. If affected, the saddle will either be replaced, repaired or refunded.

For further information, please contact the Collegiate recall helpline on 1300 319 000 or email info@collegiatesaddlery.com.au

Continue reading...

I dont think they will fit my guzzi ?

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom