Weise Gloves

Gary

Local time
Yesterday, 23:45
My Ride
2017 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special, 2003 Triumph T100 Bonneville, 2014 Honda CRF250
Riding Since
I have been looking for some well-armored, short, leather gloves. I have nice pair of Olympia short leather gloves with a single carbon fiber guard over the knuckles, but they have stretched out and now feel too loose. Anyway I found some Weise "Daytona" gloves from a supplier in the UK on eBay and bought a pair - they are way better than I expected. They are made form kangaroo leather and the seller says they are supposed to feel tight when you first wear them; I bought the large size and they did feel tight when I first put them on, but I went on a 170 mile ride last Friday and they quickly felt fine. There is armor on the knuckles, the fingers, the thumb and two sliders - one at the base of the thumb and one at the base of the palm (no, the sliders are not noticed at all when riding). In short - great gloves!

I also bought a pair of Weise "Street Fighter" gloves. Basically the same glove as the Daytona, but with armor only at the knuckles. These are very comparable to the stretched out Olympia gloves, they just fit much better.

Looks good! Here is the website for all Weise Motorcycle gear: Wiese Gear

Do they make BOOTS?

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom