Where y'all from

Peachtree City… so you know that’s gotta be in Georgia.F6E7BFA5-235E-459C-B5B2-F6522722F233.jpeg

South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia. Always green & lush, hilly, often windy. Gets real cold in Winter, but very rarely snows. Some great roads & some rubbish, but plenty of interesting places to ride to including world famous Phillip Island GP track.

I'am in SE Michigan. Would be cool to have someone from round here that i could ride occasionally with. Since i have never seen another S3 on the road i doubt it will happen. Where is everyone from?
Hi johnboy, Im from manchester in the uk, currently restoring a 1971 tiger t120 hope your'e search works for you

Hi Johnboy, i
I am from Northfield, Ohio , just South of Cleveland. I am just finishing a restoration on a 1974 Trident I have been working on the last 2 1/2 years. Not too far away!

I'm from Penicuik just outside of Edinburgh Scotland. Had my 2002 Speed Triple for the last 18 years and it's in excellent condition and I still love it. :)

Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada.

I'm about 60 miles northeast of San Antonio. Ride a 2018 triumph tiger 800

I'am in SE Michigan. Would be cool to have someone from round here that i could ride occasionally with. Since i have never seen another S3 on the road i doubt it will happen. Where is everyone from?
I am currently in the UK but heading home to NewZealand on the 16/10/22 so for those reasons I am out .

I'm in Crittenden, Kentucky...... 50 miles north of Lexington.
Looking to have my 1976 T140 on the road this spring!
I'm in Cincinnati. I ride in northern KY quite often, we could meet up in Rabbit Hash sometime.

I'm in Cincinnati. I ride in northern KY quite often.

That stretch of the Ohio River along the KY-OH state line is stunning.

That stretch of the Ohio River along the KY-OH state line is stunning.
I don't spend much time along the river though, I like to ride the ridges and twisty backroads.

Manchester uk, Ride 71 triumph t120 tr6r oif

Cambridge Ohio Southeast Ohio

Attachments

• 522D8D8E-F02B-4375-86DE-C5A6D4ADAE62.jpeg
    522D8D8E-F02B-4375-86DE-C5A6D4ADAE62.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 75C2274F-47AA-4480-B12A-8F6EADFF7B9B.jpeg
    75C2274F-47AA-4480-B12A-8F6EADFF7B9B.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm in central Mississippi, we can ride almost year round but the roads are getting bad, seems no one cares anymore.

Not a speed triple owner. I’m Houstonian Texan originally from Finland though.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom