will not start

machine john

Local time
Today, 08:56
First Name
john
My Ride
1200 explorer
after pulling a mussel in my butt pushing the bike backwards,you are all free to lol .it has now been parked up for a number of weeks wile i rediscover the delight of walking pain free..well now it will not start..charged the battery up all the dash lights come on as you would expect, the bike seems to go through all the little pre flight checks you can even here the fuel pump coming up to pressure ..but when i press the starter button nothing happens not even a solenoid click from the starter.could this be something to do with the factory fitted alarm ,as that seems to be not working at all, press wot ever button you like on the fob and no flashing indicators.
Help!!

Not familiar with the alarm and what it may or may not do to your bike. Just to confirm if you've checked the clutch lever safety, side stand safety and neutral safety to make sure they are all functioning correctly. Almost sounds as if one of those safety features are acting up. Also have you tried boosting your bike. Sometimes they can be sensitive to even minor low voltage.

well dont you know..i love the simple fix, pulled the clutch leaver in and out half a dozen times press starter and we have life .will order a new switch...thanks Qship

Thanks for letting us know the fix. TUP

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom