Air Filters

Kikdrum

Local time
Today, 05:44
First Name
Mike
My Ride
2021 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
This is just dumb! I have the Rally Pro version and I go offroad a lot. That means the dust is worse than normal conditions. Took a look at my stock air cleaner and it's definitely due for a new one. Looking to get a washable one.
Well , K&N doesn't list my bike. There's a company called DNA but looks like everything is overseas. Why the hell is it so difficult to get a fundamental part for my bike like an air cleaner?
Anyone have some advice or answers? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Just order one from their main company.
They are in Greece.
They are very efficient at sending all over the world.

This is just dumb! I have the Rally Pro version and I go offroad a lot. That means the dust is worse than normal conditions. Took a look at my stock air cleaner and it's definitely due for a new one. Looking to get a washable one.
Well , K&N doesn't list my bike. There's a company called DNA but looks like everything is overseas. Why the hell is it so difficult to get a fundamental part for my bike like an air cleaner?
Anyone have some advice or answers? Thanks in advance.
I understand your concern and frustration over basic maintenance parts, just know that although K&N adds reusable convenience, they are not as effective as a paper filter. You could compensate through oil change frequency, but effectiveness was a concern for me. Since you can't get a K&N, my point is moot.

I understand your concern and frustration over basic maintenance parts, just know that although K&N adds reusable convenience, they are not as effective as a paper filter. You could compensate through oil change frequency, but effectiveness was a concern for me. Since you can't get a K&N, my point is moot.
Thanks, I opted to stock up on OEM filters and yes, more frequent oil changes is never a bad idea.

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom