My new scrambler XE

Shaun64

Local time
Today, 19:14
First Name
Shaun
My Ride
Street triple RS
I picked my new scrambler up yesterday I only rode it 30 miles home in mainly traffic but I like it, it came with arrows cans, rugged side panniers, rack which will be fitted at 500 mile service,tinted screen,handle bar thingy,led fog lamps,dresser crash bars,high front mudguard,headlight protector,alloy radiator guard, I got these accessories fitted and the bike was £12399 which I am happy with.1 question is the oil filler has an Allan key and a nerled edge is this standard?.

Attachments

• 733F869B-A780-46F5-B77A-1E408E6B316E.jpeg
    733F869B-A780-46F5-B77A-1E408E6B316E.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations on the new ride it looks awesome WOW

Great looking bike TUP TUP
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.

Congrats on the great looking bike. Hope you get to enjoy it this winter(if your climate allows).
All my other bikes, including Triumphs have had a oil filler that was removable by hand, so maybe yours is something new. My T'bird had an allen wrench under one of the side covers to use for removing the seat. Maybe yours has one somewhere similar for removing the filler cap.

Congrats on the great looking bike. Hope you get to enjoy it this winter(if your climate allows).
All my other bikes, including Triumphs have had a oil filler that was removable by hand, so maybe yours is something new. My T'bird had an allen wrench under one of the side covers to use for removing the seat. Maybe yours has one somewhere similar for removing the filler cap.
Here’s a pic of we’re you put the oil.

Attachments

• 62617300-BAA3-4A3C-A234-3DF43751FE8F.jpeg
    62617300-BAA3-4A3C-A234-3DF43751FE8F.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4
Scrambler owners will have to weigh in on this.
I have no idea if that's a factory item or not.
If the bike is new off the floor then I would guess it's from the factory.
If there was a previous owner then it may be after market.

It’s a new one rocky

Ooh, lovely bike, especially the tank!

That is one beautiful bike! Sorry I can't answer your question. All of my Triumphs have filters removed by hand (or a filter wrench).

I picked my new scrambler up yesterday I only rode it 30 miles home in mainly traffic but I like it, it came with arrows cans, rugged side panniers, rack which will be fitted at 500 mile service,tinted screen,handle bar thingy,led fog lamps,dresser crash bars,high front mudguard,headlight protector,alloy radiator guard, I got these accessories fitted and the bike was £12399 which I am happy with.

Great bike at a stonking price

Enjoy

Mike

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom