Our New Street Twin Tracker - Customization Log

The Dart screen arrived, unfortunately in the light tint, not dark. But I'll get a replacement. Meanwhile, here is the light tint version on the bike. I really like the height and the shape!

IMG_3946.JPG IMG_3947.JPG IMG_3948.JPG

@hdready your bike is really looking stunning all round, well done on all the mods so far.

But now I have to stop... The darker screen, the stickers & the paint in the front, then it is finished.

... for this year

What do you mean by RPM?

Stickers are on! They arrived like this, very good quality in material and cutting, I am very pleased.

fullsizeoutput_38b7.jpeg

I put them on the sides, now we have a schizophrenic bike ...
"Am I a Street Twin? Am I a Bonneville? I dooooon't know!!!!" :confused:

fullsizeoutput_38bd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_38bf.jpeg

Here you can see the whole bike. It doesn't stand out as much as the Triumph logo, which is good! But I really like that you can see that it is not empty in the back, as it was before...

fullsizeoutput_38b9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_38c2.jpeg

Waiting for the screen now... I guess I'll paint the front bracket whenever the season is over here (maybe we'll have some snow in April)

They look super TUP TUP
Decals (stickers) add that final finishing touch.

Smallest detail ever, but what can you do. I see a silver screw and want to paint it black, no colors anymore I want them to turn black...

That screw next to the break fluid reservoir is given to you by Triumph when you change to bar end mirrors. In silver !? Who does that, right in front of my face, amongst black instruments...

IMG_4035.JPG

In other news, the dark tinted windscreen has arrived and looks dope. Will send pictures when the lamp, speedo & brackets have been relieved of their stock color (in exchange for black ... or maybe a very very dark gray)

I like your work and it's coming along great,like the confused stickers haha.
DeBolex,good name and in my opinion a nice discreet but well executed change to original.

@hdready what bags do you have on the bike as they look neat?

Some updated pictures I made on a quick ride today, no progress on the silver front parts due to a spontaneous trip to Brazil...

IMG_7453.JPG IMG_7454.JPG IMG_7455.JPG IMG_7457.JPG IMG_7456.JPG

Love all the work you have done,bike now looks unique and great.
Just one question,what is the rear visibility like with the bar end mirrors?

The rear visibility is actually a lot better than on any bike I ever had, very little shoulder in the mirror, only a blind spot view could improve it further. Really like it!

I really like the looks of 900 decals, they fit with the tank badges perfect!

Premium

Support TriumphTalk by becoming a Premium Member.

What You Get

Donate

Search

Back
Top Bottom